HHO have just launched their new ‘lunch and learn seminars’ this month. If workers use display screen equipment (DSE) daily, as part of their normal work, continuously for an hour or more, employers must do a workstation assessment. Employers should look at:
- the whole workstation, including equipment, furniture, and work conditions
- the job being done
- any special requirements of a member of staff, for example, a user with a disability
The lunch and learn seminars are a quick, easy and inexpensive way to engage all your staff in
- We come to you – training provided by experts in your office
- Enjoyable, insightful and interactive sessions with easily implementable actions for employees
- Empowers your staff to be more aware
- Follows DSE guidelines
The course covers the pertinent legislation and regulations, health, ergonomics and the effects of technology. It is designed to be suitable for display screen users in all workplaces and can include specific training on company procedures and equipment.
Phil Johns. CEO, says;
Employees will leave the 45 minutes session motivated in knowing how to recognise and implement immediate and meaningful change to their personal work environment and an understanding how small changes can have a big effect on their health and wellbeing. This is a fantastic way of being able to reach employees in a quick and effective way.
Cost: £30.00 per head Time: 45 Minutes