The Locus™ seat offers a very different ergonomic and dynamic way of working.
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
- Supports leaning posture– encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to support hip flexibility
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat
- Designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage muscles
- Discreetly designed wheels for easy portability
- Post folds for easy storage
- Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help relieve stress on your feet and lower body versus having your feet on the floor while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience
Contact us for full range of fabric options
Prices start from £540.00+VAT
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Specification for the Locus™ Seat:
- Accommodates heights between 4’11” and 6’8″
- Capacity – Weight:300 lbs.
- Color:Matte Black (base), Matte Black (seat)
- Finished Product Weight:32 lbs.
- Overall Depth:94 to 114cm
- Overall Height:79 to 104cm
- Overall Width: 65cm
- Seat Size:40.5 to 26.5cm