Whether you want to liaise with us via e-mail, visit our showroom or have us provide you with an on-site audit, Healthy Home & Office can provide a workstation assessment for all situations. We will help identify any current or possible future issues and advise of the best course of action.
Online Assessment Service – NEW
The quick, easy and cost-effective way to motivate your staff for improved DSE compliance and a healthier workforce. It is your responsibility to protect them from the health risks of working with equipment, such as PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
We have designed our Online Assessment in conjunction with a leading Ergonomist and Osteopath. This is not just a box ticking exercise for your staff, but a way of understanding why they need to take responsibility for their wellbeing and for you as a company to be DSE compliant.
- Cost effective as low as £24 per assessment
- Suitable for 1 to 1000 members of staff
- Quick and easy way for managers and end users themselves to recognise any issues with current setups
- Full report with solutions for any problem areas identified
Cost: £24.00 per person Time: 30 Minutes approximately
‘Lunch and Learn’ Seminar – NEW
Improve your employee’s health and wellbeing at work with our Office Ergonomics Lunch and Learn sessions.
- We come to you – training provided by experts in your office
- Enjoyable, insightful and interactive sessions with easily implementable actions for employees
- Empowers your staff to be more aware
- Follows DSE guidelines
Employees will leave our 45 minutes session motivated in knowing how to recognise and implement immediate and meaningful change to their personal work environment and an understanding how small changes can have a big effect on their health and wellbeing. This is a fantastic way of being able to reach your employees in an quick and effective way.
Cost: £30.00 per head Time: 45 Minutes